Home » » Barca Youngster Wants To Emulate Messi

Barca Youngster Wants To Emulate Messi

Written By Media Hub on Thursday 18 December 2014 | 10:47


Barcelona youngster, Adama Traore, has claimed that he would like to emulate his teammate, Lionel Messi.
The 18-year-old forward scored his first goal for Barcelona on Tuesday in his club’s Copa Del Rey clash with Huesca with a superb solo strike that was reminiscent of the four-time Ballon D’Or winner.
Having grown up as an admirer of former Barcelona stars Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, the Spaniard has now revealed that he would like to follow in the Argentine superstar’s footsteps.
"My heroes were Ronaldinho and Ronaldo, and now it is Messi," the teenager said at an event for Adidas.
Despite his impressive showing in midweek, the young forward is remaining grounded and concluded his interview by talking about how he can improve.
“From the moment I walked into the locker room, everyone has helped me, also on the pitch, I talk a lot.
“My greatest strength is my speed and power. This is what stands out more but I'll get better, I have many attributes. Today I say that my speed and power are my best weapons, but I wish I could talk about other things in the future.
“It was a great joy. The whole youth squad would like to score a goal in Camp Nou and share the dressing room with these players.”
Traore joined Barcelona’s La Masia youth academy at the age of just eight and has since represented Spain at under-16, under-17 and under-19 levels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Home | Advertise | Contact us
Copyright © 2013-2014. FTS Sports- La Liga - All Rights Reserved
Website Created by Feco Tech Solutions Creating Website Publishing by FTS Sports Team "A Media Outfit
Proudly Supported by Feco Tech Solutions